Bandits prey upon hapless travelers and soldiers alike. These lawless "rogues" think only of theft and burglary and enjoy causing great pain to their victims as well. Though the Alliance has offered large bounties towards the capture of these wretched men, they always find a way to slink back into the shadows of the wilds. These criminals are often used by the Uncrowned.
|This section is a lore stub.|
At the start of the Third War, Arthas Menethil encountered the Bloodhill Bandits led by Menag near Strahnbrad. Several bandits attacked villagers on the King's Road. They were defeated by Arthas.
- Scout Nisstina
- Warlord Ihsenn
- Subetai the Swift
- Aretain Naris
- Havoc the Heartless
- Sean Whitesea
- Bloodhill Bandits
- Defias Brotherhood
- Goldtusk Gang
- Sailing Wolves
- Quarvel's Raiders
- Defias Bandit - Elwynn Forest
- Riverpaw Bandit - Westfall
- Grimtotem Bandit - Thousand Needles
- Wastewander Bandit - Tanaris
- Blood Elf Bandit - Azuremyst Isle
- Bandit - Elwynn Forest
- Enslaved Bandit - Lost City of the Tol'vir
- Rustberg Bandit - Tol Barad Peninsula
- Bandit (Hall of Shadows)
Warcraft III: Reforged concept art of a bandit.