Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
- Binds to Blizzard account
- Use: Teaches you how to summon a Baneling.
A rolling, explosive member of the Zerg swarm, the baneling deals terrible, terrible damage. Very dangerous in close quarters.
Players are mailed this pet by The WoW Dev Team:
Straight from the Siege of Cask and into your heart, it's your own tiny Baneling!
This little critter is practically exploding with excitement to meet you!
And by "meet," we mean "shower with acid."
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 4|
|Level 10||Level 15||Level 20|
- This is an homage to Starcraft 2.
- Baneling, the Heart of the Swarm Collector's Edition reward, is based off the Baneling unit, known for dealing heavy damage when exploding. The battle pet has the themed abilities and .
- The phrase "Terrible, terrible damage" can be seen on its description, a reference to Dustin Browder, game director of StarCraft 2, who, during the demonstration matches of the game, used to use a lot this trited phrase.