|This article is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|Base of operations|
|Theater of operations|
Once led by Duke Reginald Baradin II, this fierce army has historic ties to the island stronghold of Tol Barad. They have joined the forces of the Alliance in an effort to repel the Horde invaders and gain control of this crucial strategic point.
Baradin's Wardens are a motley collection of soldiers based on the island of Tol Barad. Though they bolster their ranks with mercenaries at many opportunities, several prominent members of Baradin's Wardens claim ancestry from Stromgarde, a human-led nation that battled against the Horde on the shores of Tol Barad in the past. Still others speak of years of service to the magi of Kul Tiras, claiming that they were charged with ensuring that the deadly prisoners locked away in the mystic Baradin Hold never again walk free on Azeroth.
Whether these claims are simple bravado or truth remains to be seen, but the effect of invoking the bloody history of the island's guardians cannot be denied. Baradin's Wardens are fiercely dedicated to their mission.
These champions seek aid from anyone willing to cross swords with the Horde armies scattered throughout the island of Tol Barad. The favors they extend to their champions are equally militant: mighty battle standards, peerless weapons, and other combat aids, all of which they hope will serve their continued goal of controlling the prison island once more.
Tol Barad Peninsula (Contested)
Tol Barad (PvP)
Once led by Duke Reginald Baradin II, this fierce army has historic ties to the island stronghold of Tol Barad. They have joined the forces of the Alliance in an effort to repeal[sic] the Horde invaders and gain control of this strategic island.
Reputation through Exalted with the Baradin Wardens can be gained via killing bosses in Baradin Hold and daily quests distributed in 2 quest hubs.
There are 34 daily quests in total but players can complete a maximum of 18 of them in various combinations.
- 22 quests in Tol Barad Peninsula of which 6 are available and can be completed daily.
- 12 quests in Tol Barad of which six are available:
- Three quests are available from an NPC who is available whenever the Alliance controls the area, and
- Three quests that vary depending on which of three quest givers is present (9 possible quests).
- All quests reward 250 Baradin's Wardens reputation points with the exception of those marked with (#) rewarding 350 points.
Note on No-Tag Quests: This means that even if the NPC is tagged by another player and combat is in progress, if you help the other player by dealing some amount of damage to the NPC, the quest objectives will be completed.
The first quest hub is located in the Tol Barad Peninsula (Northern Island, contested area), the Baradin Base Camp located at .
Players can be transferred either by the portal from Stormwind (Eastern Earthshrine, ) or with the use of mage class teleports and portals.
% - Removed until further notice.
The second quest hub is in Tol Barad in the PvP area of Tol Barad located at .
These quest givers will only be present when the Alliance controls Tol Barad.
Sergeant Parker will be always present. Commander Stevens, Marshall Fallows, and 2nd Lieutenant Wansworth rotate after each battle; each of these three NPC's gives a set of three quests worth 350 reputation each.
One of Commander Stevens, Marshal Fallows and 2nd Lieutenant Wansworth spawn randomly everytime the battle ends and Alliance controls the area.
Completion of all possible daily quests (18) will give a daily reputation gain of 5400 points and requires less than 8 days to reach exalted status; this time can be reduced further by guild perks, the human racial , or other reputation buffs such as the Spirit of Sharing.
|85||2H Sword (strength)|
|Dagger of Restless Nights (Alliance)||85||Dagger (agility)|
|85||1H Axe (agility)|
|85||1H Axe (strength)|
|Spear of Trailing Shadows (Alliance)||85||Polearm (agility)|
|85||1H Mace (spirit)|
|Insidious Staff (Alliance)||85||Staff (caster)|
|Exalted||Mandala of Stirring Patterns (Alliance)||125||Trinket (spirit)|
|Stump of Time (Alliance)||125||Trinket (caster)|
- According to an early beta screenshot of the Eastern Earthshrine, the Baradin's Wardens wore Kul Tiras tabards. Since then, they now have their own tabard, although according to recently released info, some claim they had been affiliated with the magi of Kul Tiras.
- When in control of Tol Barad, the Baradin's Wardens will offer additional daily quests.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2011-01-05): The number of guard spawns has been increased for both Horde and Alliance base camps, with guards now surrounding the edges of each camp. Both Alliance and Horde guards use all abilities that the Furious Hyjal Warden uses and will attack with ranged abilities when unable to find a path, or at a distance. Guards are also immune to taunt effects. In addition, Hellscream and Baradin Guards now respawn more quickly.
- Hotfix (2011-01-04): "Baradin Guards now correctly attack Horde players which enter their aggro radius or attack them."
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.