|Location||The Bulwark, Tirisfal Glades|
During the Burning Legion's third invasion, Bardu was sought out by the new Highlord of the Silver Hand in order to learn more about the Ashbringer and the human mage Timolain. He directed the leader to Hearthglen to find evidence.
Hello, <class>. I've set up camp here at the Bulwark to make my preparations for my journey into the Plaguelands. I've heard rumor that a great human wizard took up residency in Hearthglen not terribly long ago. He was commissioned by the Scarlet Crusade to fashion their warriors and hunters new bows and guns. It's said that he was working on a remarkable weapon before the Crusade killed him.
I guess their mistrust of the arcane has grown.
This section concerns content related to Legion.
- Corrupted Remembrance - Ashbringer Hidden Artifact Appearance
Do you know anything more about what this wizard created to deserve such a fate?
- I don't know.
- They say that only the crusade knows the truth, and they have been all but eradicated.
- Perhaps you might find the answers you seek in one of their former holds.
- It was believed that he was part of an original Ashbringer quest-line and that the mage referenced by him was Timolain.
- This was revisited in his Legion-involvement.
- Bardu might be related to Yorik Sharpeye, if Yorik truly is a tauren as his model implies. There is also a Highmountain tauren named Hark Sharpeye.