Bark for Drohn's Distillery!
|Level||60 (Requires 1)|
So, do you want to help bring strength and honor to Brewfest? We need you to shout at the flags outside the auction house in the Valley of Strength, in the Valley of Honor, in the Valley of Wisdom and in the Valley of Spirits. We'll lend you a racing ram for 4 minutes and also give you these racing reins.
Be careful though, the cheap goblins didn't put any apple crates along the way.
You kept your word and let people know about our brewmasters. Thank you. We promised you these tickets, and gladly give them to you. I imagine the trolls are a bit more stingy with handing over their tickets...
Come back another day to help us spread the word about Brewfest.
The goal is simply to run past the prominent Brewfest banners in Orgrimmar. Characters on this quest bark automatically when they get close to the banners.
The quickest path is that given in the quest instructions. First, run to the banner in front of the auction house. Follow the Drag to the entrance to the Valley of Honor. The flag is just inside of it. Return to the Drag and ride to the next banner in the Valley of Wisdom, near Grommash Hold. Finally, take the high road to the Valley of Spirits. The banner is just inside of it.
Keep the ram at a trot or a canter and avoid letting it get to 100 fatigue. It is not necessary to return to the quest giver before the mount timer runs out; just visit all the banners. As such, there is plenty of time to finish this quest.
Once you complete this daily quest, you cannot complete Bark for T'chali's Voodoo Brewery! until the daily quests reset.
- At each objective the player says
- If you think an orc can hit hard, check out their brew, it hits even harder! See for yourself at Drohn's Distillery, only at Brewfest!
- Drohn's Distillery knows how to party hard! Check them out at Brewfest!
- Celebrate Brewfest with orcs that know what a good drink really is! Check out Drohn's Distillery at Brewfest!
- Join with your brothers and sisters at Drohn's Distillery and drink for the horde!
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): No longer provides . A special button now takes its place.
- Patch 2.2.2 (2007-10-02): Added.