Bark for T'chali's Voodoo Brewery!
120 (Requires 1)
We need to spread the word about the trolls at Brewfest. Ya need to shout at the flags outside the auction house in the Valley of Strength, in the Valley of Honor, in the Valley of Wisdom and in the Valley of Spirits.
But I'll make it easy for ya, I'll lend you a racing ram for 4 minutes. I'll also give you these racing reins.
Be careful though, the goblins didn't put any apple crates along the way. They are cheap like that.
Ya did it! We gotta get ready for the flood of customers that are sure to come our way! Thanks!
Oh, that's right, and we promised you a reward. Can't forget about that...
Feel free to stop by again another day to help us spread the word some more.
The goal is simply to run past the prominent Brewfest banners in Orgrimmar. Characters on this quest bark automatically when they get close to the banners.
The quickest path is that given in the quest instructions. First, run to the banner in front of the auction house. Follow the Drag to the entrance to the Valley of Honor. The flag is just inside of it. Return to the Drag and ride to the next banner in the Valley of Wisdom, near Grommash Hold. Finally, take the high road to the Valley of Spirits. The banner is just inside of it.
Keep the ram at a trot or a canter and avoid letting it get to 100 fatigue. It is not necessary to return to the quest giver before the mount timer runs out; just visit all the banners. As such, there is plenty of time to finish this quest.
Once you complete this daily quest, you cannot complete Bark for Drohn's Distillery! until the daily quests reset.
- At each objective the player says
- T'chali's Voodoo Brews helps keep the party going! Check out the party at Brewfest!
- Would you really drink brew from an orc or an ogre? For a better choice check out T'chali's Voodoo Brewery at Brewfest!
- If you could use some exotic brew, T'chali's Voodoo Brewery at Brewfest has got you covered!
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): No longer provides . A special button now takes its place.
- Patch 2.2.2 (2007-10-02): Added.