Bark for the Thunderbrews!
|Level||60 (Requires 1)|
One of several quests available during the Brewfest event.
- Bark Outside the Bank
- Bark in the Military Ward
- Bark in the Hall of Explorers
- Bark in the Mystic Ward
It's time to let people know that the Thunderbrew have heard their cries for good brew. You need to shout at the flags outside the bank, in the Military Ward, in the Hall of Explorers and in the Mystic Ward.
We'll make it easy though. We'll lend you a ram for 4 minutes.
Be careful with going too fast though since you won't find any apple crates in Ironforge... We can't take the chance of helping out the Barleybrew messengers.
Did you let everyone know that the Thunderbrews are here at Brewfest?
Good job! That'll show those arrogant Barleybrews.
Well we promised you a reward and here it is. We Thunderbrew reward you with prizes, the Barleybrew reward you with foul odors and false promises.
You chose wisely.
If you want to keep making the right choice, stop by another day and help us spread the word.
Your ram will last 4 minutes. See the Brewfest page for tips on getting the most out of your racing ram. The simplest way to complete this quest in the alloted time, if you have a mount of your own, is to dispell your racing ram buff once your four locations are completed, then ride your own mount back to the camp.
You will shout an advertising slogan (chosen at random) at each point:
- Sometimes you want to party hard, Thunderbrew's got ya covered! Check them out at Brewfest!
- Brewfest has called down the thunder! Thunderbrew, that is!
- Can you feel the magic? Thunderbrew brewmasters are on the loose! Check them out at Brewfest!
- Thunderbrew, finest brewery in all the realms. Check them out at Brewfest!
"You chose wisely" may refer to a line from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, and from a soft drink commercial aired when the movie was released (and likely also found on the DVD).
Several of the Thunderbrew slogans are references to the Thundercats cartoon.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): No longer provides . A special button now takes its place. words "AND some reins" removed from quest text.
- Patch 2.2.2 (2007-10-02): Added.