- Main article: Moroes (tactics)
Baroness Dorothea Millstipe is one of the Nobles of Darkshire and part of the Moroes encounter of Karazhan. She is a shadow priest and one of the six possible adds that spawn with Moroes.
During  Return to Karazhan: Master of the House, Dorothea was set free along with the other guests. After  Butler to the Great, Moroes has a chance to generate a [Dinner Invitation] that can summon her after returning from missions.
Attacks and abilities
- Shadowform — Assumes a Shadowform, increasing Shadow damage dealt by 20% and reducing melee damage taken by 20%. Shadowform lasts until cancelled.
- Mind Flay — Inflicts Shadow damage to an enemy and reduces its movement speed for 3 sec.
- Mana Burn — Hits an enemy with an anti-mana bolt. For each point of mana consumed by the bolt, the target takes 0.5 damage.
- Vulnerable to [Mind-numbing Poison] and [Curse of Tongues], applying it on her will increase the casting time of mana burn, and will increase the chance it will be interrupted by a raid member. Regular Rogue anti-caster skills are more than sufficient to interrupt her casting, therefore using this poison should only be considered a safety precaution.
- Make sure she dies as the first or second add to go down in the battle or she may Mana Burn your healers, which could very well doom your battle because of lost healing.
Reputation: Provides 15 reputation with the Violet Eye.
- Her last name, along with the last name of Lady Keira Berrybuck are a reference to the last names of the original members of the American band, REM. Mike Mills, Michael Stipe, Bill Berry and Peter Buck.
- She is using a weapon with the same skin as [Anathema].
This section includes speculation on characters that might be related, usually because they may share a last name. It should not be taken as representing official lore.
She is likely related to Councilman Millstipe of Darkshire.