87 (Requires 86)
If you become separated from Mudmug, you can find him next to the giant banana in the Gilded Fan.
- Lead Mudmug back to Halfhill
No, no, no, don't you worry about pickin' 'em up. I can hold these here barrels.
I may not be the handsomest pandaren, or the smartest, or any fun to be around in the slightest, but I'm stronger than a mushan beast.
I'mma just need you to lead the way.
Good! The water's here!
- 12900 XP
- Mudmug says: I'm trustin' you not to lead me into any rivers, or animal mouths. Nothin' like that.
- Mudmug says: Wait... which way did you go?
- Mudmug says: You got any other errands you need to run? Don't you worry about ol' Mudmug... just poke me when we get there.
While out and about:
- Mudmug says: You sure we're goin' the right way, neighbor?
- Mudmug says: Mmm-hmmm.
- Mudmug says: Yup.
- Mudmug says: I reckon we're almost there now.
- Mudmug says: I thought I could carry a lot... until I saw all the crud you carry around in those bags o' yers.
- Mudmug says: Still carryin' these barrels back here.
- Mudmug says: I'm trustin' you not to walk me off that big ol' cliff.
- Mudmug says: Sure could go for a drink of water right now.
He also reacts in other areas as well. Keep him around for a while to see what he says—it's all documented on the other quest pages.
On reaching Chen:
- Mudmug says: Told you I was strong. Didn't drop one barrel.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.