|This article is a lore stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
In the Warcraft III campaign "Eternity's End," both Malfurion Stormrage and the Druids of the Talon each resided in a barrow den. The Druids of the Claw resided in the Barrow Deeps, a massive cavern complex used for a similar purpose.
After the War of the Ancients, Illidan Stormrage at the behest of Malfurion was imprisoned in the Barrow Dens vaults of the Barrow Deeps. After the War Against the Nightmare, Fandral Staghelm was imprisoned in the Barrow Dens of Hyjal.
There are number of such locations located in and around night elf territories.
- Under the Cenarion Enclave, Darnassus (presumed)
- Ban'ethil Barrow Den, Teldrassil
- Dor'Danil Barrow Den, Ashenvale
- Demon Fall Ridge, Ashenvale
- The Talon Den, Stonetalon Mountains
- Shadow Hold, Felwood
- Shrine of the Deceiver, Felwood
- Stormrage Barrow Dens, Moonglade (made up of three, was one structure in Warcraft III)
- Barrow Den, Winterspring
- Ban'Thallow Barrow Den, Winterspring
- Barrow Deeps, Hyjal
- Hyjal Barrow Dens, Mount Hyjal
- Dreamer's Rock, Wailing Caverns (used similarly to a barrow den)
- Sleeper's Barrow, Val'sharah
- Tel'Andu Barrow Den