|Location||Fort Triumph, Southern Barrens|
His status after the fall of Fort Triumph just prior to the destruction of Theramore Isle is unknown.
- Barton Trask says: Were he still alive to avenge himself, General Hawthorne would have no doubt ordered a retaliatory massacre of biblical proportions.
- Commander Roberts says: You are quite right, Trask.
- Trask is possibly a reference to Bolivar Trask, a supervillain in Marvel Comics. He created the Sentinels which were designed to hunt down the X-Men.
- It's somewhat humorous to note that the conversation between Trask and Roberts is that they feel Hawthorne would have wanted a mass slaughter, when in actuality he would have wanted the very opposite.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.