|Location||Bash'ir Landing, Blade's Edge Mountains|
Bash'ir's Harbinger is an ethereal that can be summoned at Bash'ir Landing in the Blade's Edge Mountains. The Harbinger appears to be a high level lieutenant in Bash'ir's organization, and is sent in place of his master to spoil players' attempts to lure him into a trap.
Bash'ir's Harbinger has a high chance to be summoned when a Proton Accelerator Controller is used. The Accelerator summons either him or Bash'ir himself, but which one cannot be controlled. Using the Controller requires an , which is only purchasable from the Aether-tech Master for a short time after the completion of the final wave of the Bash'ir Landing raid.
- Do you know what you're playing with, <name>? Here, allow me to educate you and your friends.
- Did you really think that you could fool my master into falling for your sad, little trap, <name>?
- Bash'ir sends his regrets that he could not make it, but he sent me along to salve your disappointment.
- I have other matters to attend to for the master. Let's make this quick so that I can get back to them.
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): Added.