Shield of the Righteous
(Redirected from Bastion of Glory)
|Shield of the Righteous|
- Not affected by the global cooldown.
- It has 3 charges, each taking 16 seconds to recharge.
- (Honor talent)
- (artifact trait)
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.2.5 (2017-06-13): Shield of the Righteous can only be extended to a maximum of three times its base duration.
- Hotfix (2016-09-16): "(Hotfix in testing; to be applied with next weekly maintenance) Most abilities used by Tank specializations have had their damage reduced by 10%."
- Hotfix (2016-08-01): "Shield of the Righteous is now available at level 24."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Redesigned.
- Patch 6.2.2 (2015-09-01): Tooltip updated to reflect 2015-07-20 hotfix.
- Hotfix (2015-07-20): "Bastion of Glory now increases the healing received from Word of Glory by 8% per stack (up from 6%)."
- Hotfix (2015-01-06): "Shield of the Righteous should no longer incorrectly provide a greater than intended reduction to physical damage taken after refreshing the ability."
- Hotfix (2014-11-25): "Now reduces physical damage taken by 25% (up from 20%)."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14):
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Will now apply 's bonus to healing to the casting Paladin as well as other targets and consume all stacks of Bastion of Glory in the process.
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Now reduces physical damage taken by 25%, down from 30%.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now requires 3 Holy Power and has a 1.5 sec cooldown. Reduces damage taken by 30% for 3 sec.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Contribution of attack power halved (now 60% with full Holy Power) and base damage brought up so that a level 85 paladin in Heroic dungeon gear deals the same damage with no Vengeance, but Vengeance has less impact.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Renamed from , functionality changed.