|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
Battle Stance is the first stance available to a warrior, and is known at the time of character creation. It is the only stance available to a warrior until level 9, when can be learned. As such it is the primary stance used by low level warriors when questing or acting as a DPS in a party.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Now has a 1.5-second cooldown (down from 3 seconds).
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now generates extra rage instead of increasing damage done and reducing damage taken.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Battle Stance now increases damage done by 5% and decreases damage taken by 5% instead of increasing armor penetration.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Now increases armor penetration by 10%.