Battle at Valhalas: Fallen Heroes
Should you succeed, speak with Gjonner the Merciless overlooking the southern lip of Valhalas.
- Fallen Heroes Defeated
Suggested Players 
If you believe yourself ready to begin then I have just the match for you to cut your teeth on.
Another group of outsiders thought themselves prepared for the rigors of Valhalas. They had much hubris, but in the end they fell like all of the others.
If you think yourselves so different—if you think that you have the skill and experience to fight here amongst such storied warriors—then please accept the challenge.
You all think that you have what it takes to fight here.
You are nothing before the might of the vrykul and the Scourge!
Still, you did manage to defeat six incompetent corpses, so you must have some skill in you. Not likely enough for the next challenge though.
Group of 6 level 80s, only one elite.
- Geirrvif says: Valhalas is yours to win or die in, <name>. But whatever you do, stay within the bounds of the arena. To flee is to lose and be dishonored.
- Geirrvif yells: <Name> and <his/her> comrades in arms have chosen to accept honorable combat within the sacred confines of Valhalas.
- Geirrvif yells: There can only be one outcome to such a battle: death for one side or the other. Let <name> prove <him/her>self upon the bones of these outsiders who have fallen before!
- The fallen heroes of Valhalas emerge from the ground to do battle once more!
- Geirrvif yells: <Name> has defeated the fallen heroes of Valhalas battles past. This is only a beginning, but it will suffice.