Battle at Valhalas: Thane Deathblow
Should you succeed, speak with Gjonner the Merciless overlooking the southern lip of Valhalas.
- Thane Banahogg Defeated
Suggested Players 
If you thought Carnage was bad, then you might want to go home now. Thane Banahogg's nickname is The Deathblow. I think you can guess how he earned it.
Do you accept the thane's challenge?
I don't know what trickery it was that you used to bring down the thane—I couldn't see it from this angle—but I can assure you that you will not survive your next match.
Yes, I know who it is. Run, little <race>. Flee to the far corners of the world.
Or stay and die. It matters little to me.
- Geirrvif says: Look to the southeast and you will see the thane upon the platform near Gjonner the Merciless when he shows himself. Let him come down. Stay within the ring of Valhalas.
- Geirrvif yells: Thane Banahogg returns to Valhalas for the first time in ages to prove that the vrykul are the only beings worthy to fight within its sacred ring. Will <name> prove him wrong?
- Thane Banahogg appears upon the overlook to the southeast!
- Thane Banahogg yells: ENOUGH! You tiny insects are not worthy to do battle within this sacred place! You do not fight with honor! Do do not even ascend!
- Thane Banahogg yells: Fight me and die you cowards!
- Thane Banahogg says: Haraak foln!
- Geirrvif yells: Thane Banahogg the Deathblow has fallen to <name> and <his/her> fighting companions. <He/She> has but one challenge ahead of <him/her>. Who will it be?