Battle for Azsuna
- For the event, see assault on Azsuna.
110 (Requires 110)
- 1 Objectives
- 2 Description
- 3 Rewards
- 4 Gains
- 5 Completion
- 6 Notes
- 7 Criteria of
- 8 Progression
- 9 Patch changes
- 10 External links
Defeat Fel Commander Xeritas in Azsuna.
The vile demon commanding the assault must be stopped. I can get us close, but once we're there I'll rely on you and your allies to help bring down the demonic forces.
With the fall of their commander the Legion's presence in Azsuna will be more manageable for our defenders to make headway. For your efforts, we may see the end of these attacks once and for all.
- The Burning Legion will fall!
I am ready to begin the final assault. [Queue for Scenario]
Stage 1: Assist the blue dragons
- Join the blue dragons in their assault against the Legion.
- Prince Farondis says: The Burning Legion advances on Azsuna! We must thin their ranks to expose the heart of their threat!
Kill any and all demons until the tracking bar reaches 100%.
Stage 2: Meet up with the Blue drakes
- Reach the Azure War-Drakes
Find the azure drakes and mount up on them to progress to the next stage.
Stage 3: Reach the Legion Ship
- Reach the Legion Ship
Stage 4: Get on up there
- Reach the upper level of the Legion Ship
- Felweaver Axtris says: Your skies belong to the Legion!
There are two mechanics here: the imps and the engine bursts, both of which have to be dealt with concurrently. The imps won't hurt you directly, but they blow themselves up if you step inside their radius as they move. The engine bursts are at timed intervals, but the breaks are not very long, so be quick.
Stage 5: Take down the Leader
- Eliminate Xeritas
- Xeritas says: Fragile mortals. Bow before the might of the Burning Legion!
Avoid Xeritas' frontal swipe and his AoE abilities.
Final Stage: Escape!
- Ride the drakes to safety.
- Prince Farondis says: You have shown the Legion that they will be hunted anywhere they dare tread in Azsuna. Excellent work!
Wait a few moments for the drakes to arrive, then mount up on them to leave the area. A short cutscene will play showing the destruction of the Legion ship.
You can safely leave the scenario group at this point.
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Added.