Battle for Val'sharah
110 (Requires 110)
- 1 Objectives
- 2 Description
- 3 Rewards
- 4 Completion
- 5 Gains
- 6 Notes
- 7 Criteria of
- 8 Progression
- 9 Patches and hotfixes
- 10 External links
Defeat Dread Vizier Gra'tork in Val'sharah.
From the very start of these attacks I've felt as though the demons knew our plans, as if they anticipated our every move. If we are to put an end to this we must focus our attacks at the heart of the beast.
Your efforts have shown these battles are not won by bravery alone, but willingness and sacrifice. I ask that you stand on the battlefield once more among allies to bring this madness to an end.
You have sacrificed for our lands, brave <class>.
Your perseverance has inspired our brothers and sisters to stand against the Burning Legion.
- 16,450 XP
- Jarod Shadowsong
- These demons will pay for what they have done. This I vow!
- Send me to the forward camp at once! [Queue for Scenario]
Stage 1: Speak with Cenarius
- Speak with Cenarius to begin the assault.
- The enemy must be stopped at all costs!
- Let's begin the assault.
Stage 2: Secure a Foothold
- Crushfist defeated
- Cenarius yells: The enemy must be stopped at all costs!
Stage 3: Open the Way
- Destroy the Fel Centrums powering the barrier
- Cenarius says: A wall of fel energy blocks our way into the Warden tower. Move your team forward and destroy the Legion machines powering the barrier. We will hold this position while you strike.
Stage 4: Moving on Up
- Reach the top of the tower
- Cenarius says: The barrier is down, but the Legion's evil still looms over us. If we secure the tower's apex, the Dreamweavers will provide the means to reach the demon's vessel.
Stage 5: Lord of the Tower
- Slay Wrath-Lord Akrazar
- Cenarius says: The key to securing the tower lies in striking down their leader within. We must take that tower!
Stage 6: Clear the skies
- Shoot Shrieking Hellbats out of the sky
Stage 7: Up and Away
- Reach the Legion command ship
- Cenarius says: The Dreamweavers have lent their hippogryphs to carry you to the Legion's vessel. Eliminate the commander leading this assault, and the rest of these cowardly demons will retreat. Good luck, champions!
Stage 8: Defeat the Legion Commander
- Eliminate the Legion Commander
- Cenarius says: Purge the Legion from our world!
Final Stage: Escape!
- Jump off the ship
- Cenarius says: The Legion is retreating! Leap from their vessel! Trust the hippogryphs to catch you!
- The adventurers leap from the ship and are caught by hippogrpyhs.
The hippogryphs will return you to Lorlathil, where Cenarius awaits. You can leave the scenario group now.
If you died at stage 8 and the other players completed it, the final stage will automatically return you to life in Lorlathil, and you will still get credit for completing the scenario.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2017-04-05): "Jarod Shadowsong will now appear for players at the base of Black Rook Hold if they leave the terrace before completing "Battle for Val'sharah"."
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Added.