Battle of the Crimson Watch (quest)
70 (Requires 68)
- Crimson Sigil Forces Annihilated
- Suggested Players 
They are probably searching for you on the Path of Conquest as we speak. You must make your escape, <race>!
Leave me, I'm done for... They... I think I hear them coming. It's now or never! Get out! If you choose to stay, you will have to fight!
If you fight and somehow manage to survive, take what you have learned here and deliver that knowledge to A'dal in Shattrath City.
<A'dal greets you.>
This Crimson Sigil will be investigated. They pose a threat to all life on Draenor. I foresee a day when their dark master has to answer for his crimes. Perhaps it will be you who brings him to justice, hero.
- Marcus Auralion whispers: Quickly! Get to the middle of the platform! Illidan's fury is soon to be unleashed!
- Illidan Stormrage appears, manifesting through one of the Fel Crystals.
- Lord Illidan Stormrage yells: What manner of fool dares stand before Illidan Stormrage? Soldiers, destroy these insects!
- Ten Illidari Soldiers - made up of blood elves, felguards, terrorguards and at least one nathrezim - appear and engage the party.
- Lord Illidan Stormrage yells: You are no challenge for the Crimson Sigil. Mind breakers, end this nonsense!
- Two Mind Breakers appear and engage the party.
- Lord Illidan Stormrage yells: Run while you still can. The highlords come soon...
- Four Illidari Highlords appear and engage the party.
- Lord Illidan Stormrage yells: Torloth, your master calls!
- Torloth the Magnificent appears and kneels before the Fel Crystal.
- Torloth the Magnificent says: At your command my liege...
- Lord Illidan Stormrage says: Destroy them, Torloth. Let loose their blood like a river upon this hallowed ground.
- Torloth the Magnificent says: As you desire, Lord Illidan.
- Torloth the Magnificent says: For Lord Illidan, I would sacrifice even this magnificent physique. On this day, you will fall - another victim of Torloth...
- Torloth the Magnificent attacks the party.
- Lord Illidan Stormrage yells: So you have defeated the Crimson Sigil. You now seek to challenge my rule? Not even Arthas could defeat me, yet you dare to even harbor such thoughts? Then I say to you, come! Come <name>! The Black Temple awaits...
- Marcus Auralion says: Return to Shattrath, hero. Seek out the wisdom of A'dal.
- Marcus Auralion whispers: Dark days are upon us, <name>. What are we to do when even out greatest heroes fall before the might of Illidan?
This fight involves waves of enemies.
Wave 1: Dreadlord, Felguards and blood elves. The demons can be banished, the humanoids can be sheeped/feared.
Wave 3: Four Illidari highlords (more blood elves). They use Flamestrike and a debuff that increases Fire damage you take by 50%. It is recommended that the tank move these around in a circle to avoid the Flamestrikes.
Wave 4: The boss, Torloth the Magnificent. He has an AoE Shadowfury that does 1500 damage and knocks players back. Beyond that, he can be simply tanked down. If a player is casting a heal and is knocked back by his Shadowfury, the heal will heal about 50% of his health, so have your healer move away when he casts Shadowfury.