Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Battle on the High Seas
|Battle on the High Seas|
Battle on the High Seas is a scenario in World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria.
Help the <Alliance/Horde> fend off enemy forces in the midst of a battle for naval supremacy on the High Seas.
- Help your faction fend off enemy forces in the midst of a battle for naval supremacy on the High Seas.
- Tip the scales of naval warfare in your favor, and send your enemies’ ships to the deeps!
As Alliance and Horde vessels surge towards Pandaria, looking to load up loot and leave soldiers, they clash along the open ocean. It’s up to you to launch yourself aboard the battling ships, right into the center of a boarding melee, and make sure your side sails away into the sunset. You’ll use cannons and ropes to travel between ships, deploy explosives to scuttle them to the bottom of the sea, and pick off key crew members to make sure the enemy navy can’t recover.
|Admiral Hodgson||Admiral Hagman|
|Lieutenant Boltblaster||Lieutenant Blasthammer|
|Lieutenant Parker||Lieutenant Drak'on|
|Lieutenant Fuseblast||Lieutenant Fizzel|
|Lieutenant Fizzboil||Lieutenant Sparklighter|
Stage 1: Boarding Party!
- Protect the Ship! Defeat the Horde Boarding party.
- Protect the Ship! Defeat the Alliance Boarding party.
Stage 2: Explosives Acquisition
- Steal Explosives from enemy Demolitionists.
Stage 3: To Smithereens!
- Plant explosives on the Alliance/Horde Ship to destroy it!.
Final Stage:Defeat the Admiral!
- Admiral Hagman. Defeat
- Admiral Hodgson. Defeat
- Patch 5.3 - Battle on the High Seas Scenario (Horde) by MMO-Champion
- Patch 5.3 - Battle on the High Seas Scenario (Alliance) by AdriaCraft
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Added.