|Race||Arcane golem (Mechanical)|
Battletron is the third encounter at Rank 7 of the Brawler's Guild.
- Conjure Unstable Mines — The Battletron conjures new mines when 4 or fewer remain around it. The Battletron is immune to stun and interrupt effects while conjuring. 10 sec channel. Uninterruptible. Summons Unstable Mines, which confer...
- Protected by Unstable Mines — The Battletron creates floating mines around itself for protection. Any spell or ability directed at the Battletron that passes through or is cast near a mine will detonate it, inflicting 92625 to 97375 Arcane damage to all enemies.
- Zot! — The Battletron shoots a beam of energy from its eyes, inflicting 41625 to 48375 Arcane damage to the target. Instant.
Mines circle the mech. Blow up two next to each other to create a clear spot, then damage the mech and circle around the keeping the mines on the far side of him. If four or less mines remain, or if they're up too long, Battletron will eventually despawn the mines and summon more. Note that pet/guardian abilities do not trigger the mines, just player abilities.
It will take 18,000 DPS to beat the Battletron encounter before the enrage timer.
- Also entering the arena: Battletron! This hunk o' junk is just waiting to explode all over you!
- Engaging hostile entity. Removing protective failsafes.
- Challenger defeated. Uploading report for analysis and verbal harassment.
- Warranty voided. I hope you are happy.
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Added.