||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
Bazzalan was a level 16 elite satyr once found in Ragefire Chasm.
Bazzalan leads the Searing Blade cultists along with Jergosh the Invoker. His motives are unclear, but like all satyr, he is a swift and cunning foe. Bazzalan is a bit tougher than the other bosses you will encounter in Ragefire Chasm. He swings fast and hits hard. However, with careful pulling, you can fight him without engaging the two Searing Blade Cultists that are standing in front of him. Bazzalan is a rogue, and he will use [Sinister Strike] frequently throughout the fight. He will also occasionally afflict you with a mild poison.
- Poison — Inflicts Nature damage to an enemy every 3 sec. for 15 sec.
- Sinister Strike — Inflicts normal damage plus 1 to an enemy.
Bazzalan could be difficult to find. He was on a ledge above Jergosh the Invoker. He could be reached through some of the dark ramps hidden along the walls in the immediate area.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Now properly classified as a demon rather than a humanoid.