|This article is a boss stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Title||<The Iron Claw>|
|Location||Breaking Grounds, Blackrock Foundry|
Beastlord Darmac is one of the bosses in the Blackrock Foundry, and the first boss in the Iron Assembly wing.
- 1 Adventure Guide
- 2 Overview
- 3 Abilities
- 4 Strategy
- 5 Loot
- 6 Related Achievements
- 7 Quotes
- 8 Objective of
- 9 Trivia
- 10 Videos
- 11 Patch changes
- 12 External links
As a young orc, Darmac quickly rose through the ranks of the Thunderlord as a gifted trainer of beasts. Where others only saw animal instincts, he recognized intellect and drew forth untapped potential from brain and muscle and bone. When the Iron Horde demanded his service, Darmac saw no greater honor than to outfit and train the most savage beasts Draenor has to offer.
Beastlord Darmac begins the encounter fighting on foot amongst some of the fiercest beasts that the Iron Horde has tamed. Upon reaching 85% health, Beastlord Darmac leaps onto the back of the nearest Prime Beast to continue the fight. When that Beast is killed, Darmac absorbs a piece of its essence, gaining new abilities. With each additional 20% health lost, Darmac will seek out a new Beast to ride. In Mythic difficulty, Beastlord Darmac dismounts Cruelfang, Dreadwing, and Ironcrusher when they reach 40% health.
- Free players from Pin Down if they are struck.
- Kill Pack Beasts when Beastlord Darmac uses Call the Pack.
- Players struck by Pin Down require significant healing.
- While Dreadwing is active, dispel Conflagration as quickly as possible.
- Dispel Inferno Breath and Superheated Shrapnel if they stack up.
- Beastlord Darmac leaps atop the nearest chained beast at 85% health remaining, and then every 20% thereafter.
- Quickly gain threat on the rampaging Pack Beasts when Beastlord Darmac uses Call the Pack.
Stage One: Ferocious Feet
Darmac begins the fight on foot.
- Pin Down — Hurls a spear at an enemy, inflicting 27715 to 32210 Physical damage to enemies within 25 yds. Enemies within 3 yards of the impact suffer much more damage and are pinned down by the spear. Spears can become flame touched with Spirit of the Rylak, causing them to fling hot embers at enemies.
- Call the Pack — Calls forth lesser beasts to assist in combat. Pack Beasts can become flame touched with Spirit of the Rylak, causing their corpses to smolder with intense flames.
- Pack Beast
Stage Two: Back of the Beast
Darmac leaps onto the back of the nearest Prime Beast.
- Rend and Tear — Leaps to a target, causing enemies within 7 yards to bleed for 26076 Physical damage every 3 sec. and increasing damage taken from Rend and Tear by 10% for 30 sec. Cruelfang then leaps back, inflicting the same bleed when landing.
- Savage Howl — Inflicts 79476 to 87843 Physical damage to nearby enemies. Also increases attack speed of nearby allies by 75%.
- Cruelfang's Swiftness — Death grants Beastlord Darmac deadly agility, allowing him to cast Rend and Tear.
- Inferno Breath — Inflicts 65373 to 75975 Fire damage instantly and another 12165 Fire damage every 3 sec. to enemies caught in the blast.
- Conflagration — Sets an enemy aflame, inflicting 35448 Fire damage every 2 sec. over 6 sec. and sending it into a state of panic. While the target is affected, the flames periodically scorch allies within 8 yds. for 33675 to 37221 Fire damage as well.
- Searing Fangs — Melee attacks inflict an additional 14117 to 15604 Fire damage and increase Fire damage taken by 20%.
- Dreadwing's Flame — Death grants Beastlord Darmac mastery over fire, allowing him to cast Superheated Shrapnel.
- Tantrum — Inflicts 23452 to 25922 Nature damage every 1 sec. for 5 sec.
- Stampede — Stomps the ground, charges to a distant enemy, and stomps again. Each stomp inflicts 83718 to 92532 Physical damage to nearby enemies and knocks them backwards.
- Crush Armor — Crushes an enemy, reducing their armor by 10% for 15 sec. This effect stacks.
- Ironcrusher's Rage — Death grants Beastlord Darmac furious anger, allowing him to cast Tantrum.
- Cannonball Barrage — Lobs cannonballs into the air, inflicting 68400 to 75600 Fire damage to all targets within 2.5 yards of the impact.
- Epicenter — Inflicts 28525 Nature damage every 1 sec. to enemies caught in the epicenter. Slows movement speed by 25%.
- Heavy Smash — Splits 200% of normal melee damage to an enemy and its nearest ally.
- Unstoppable — Periodically increases damage dealt by 10%.
- Faultline's Determination — Death grants Beastlord Darmac wild strength, allowing him to cast Epicenter.
Stage Three: Spiritual Successor
Darmac is empowered by slain Prime Beasts.
- Cunning of the Wolf — Increases attack speed by 25% for all other allies within 30 yards. Grants usage of Rend and Tear while dismounted.
- Spirit of the Rylak — Imbues Pin Down and Call the Pack with elemental fire. Grants usage of Superheated Shrapnel while dismounted.
- Superheated Shrapnel — Inflicts 65373 to 75975 Fire damage instantly and another 12165 Fire damage every 3 sec. to enemies caught in the blast.
- Flame Infusion — Pack Beast corpses smolder with intense heat, inflicting 20625 Fire damage every 1 sec. to enemies in the fire.
- Seeking Embers — Heavy Spears catch flame, flinging burning embers at a random enemies, inflicting 14915 to 17335 Fire damage.
- Fury of the Elekk — Increases Physical damage done by 15%. Grants usage of Tantrum while dismounted.
- Heart of the Clefthoof — Increases health by 100% and activates Unstoppable. Grants usage of Epicenter while dismounted.
- Epicenter — Inflicts 34230 Nature damage every 1 sec. to enemies caught in the epicenter. Slows movement speed by 25%.
- Unstoppable — Periodically increases damage dealt by 10%.
- Come! Your meat and bones will feed my animals!
- Mounting Cruelfang
- Aid me!
- Cruelfang's Swiftness
- Rage unending... Face the fury of the wolf!
- Mounting Ironcrusher
- Grant me your strength!
- Ironcrusher's Rage
- No! I will wield your strength...
- Mounting Dreadwing
- Let us crush them!
- Dreadwing's Flame
- Your heart... dreams of fire...
- Mounting Faultline (Mythic Only)
- I will NOT die here! Faultline, come aid your master!
- Faultline's Determination (Mythic Only)
- Faultline! I will avenge you! Yes... There. Will. Be. BLOOD!
- Rend and Tear
- Bleed for me!
- Feel my fury!
- Superheated Shrapnel
- I will roast your flesh!
- Killing a player
- That one shall not die alone.
- The others... will avenge... me...
- His personal weapon was , which can be looted on his body.
- Darmac is voiced by Darin De Paul.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.