Becoming the Ascendant (Horde)
100 - 110 (Requires 98)
Seek the blessings at the four shrines in the temple at Skold-Ashil, then commune with the statue.
- Eyir's Helm
- Eyir's Pauldron
- Eyir's Shield
- Eyir's Spear
- Commune with the statue
It would seem that the engravings depict a rite of ascension, which allows the shieldmaidens to enter the vault. I believe we can use this to our advantage.
You must become the next ascendant.
Go to the temple and perform the rites. Should you need to wade through the corpses of the shieldmaidens to do so, then so be it.
Find me when you have completed this task, and we will take the vault for the Horde!
The hero returns, and with the barrier disables. I will see that you are commended for this.
But first we must claim this vault!
- 15,050 XP
Upon gaining all blessings, interact with the statue:
- Before you stands a statue depicting the leader of the Shieldmaidens in Skold-Ashil.
- Her features look familiar...
Attempt to commune with the statue.
- Ashildir says: What is this? The hero of Helheim is now an aspirant of my own order?
- Ashildir says: I know your worth. I will grant you an audience with Eyir.
- Ashildir says: You may proceed, but know that Eyir may not regard you as I do.
- Ashildir says: Seek your fate in the vault, <name>. May Eyir be your wings.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.