|This article is a lore stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|It is requested that a screenshot or screenshots be included in this article to improve its quality.|
- Giant bees
- Barbthorn Drone
- Barbthorn Worker
- Enraged Swarmer
- Goldcoat Stinger
- Hive Guardian
- Hive Mother
- Royal Guard
As a companion pet
- Bumbles is a reward from .
- Honey Bee (pet) is caught from pet battles in Stormsong Valley.
- Pair of Bee Wings is bought for 250 Polished Pet Charms when revered with Storm's Wake.
Notes and trivia
- There was no proper bee model in-game until Battle for Azeroth. They used fireflies or ravager wasp models instead.
- When the Guardian Aegwynn battled demons, she used a spell that turned their interiors into insects, gnats, bees, and wasps, that ripped them from the inside out.
- Druids can summon bees. Broll Bearmantle once summoned them to help him in the Cenarion Enclave.
- Li Li Stormstout carries an enchanted powder or dust that turn into swarms of bees and small birds.
- The dryad Taryndrella conversed with bees in the Thousand Needles.