Assassinate Codemaster Deethuk, Commander Fastfuse, and Elementalist Starion.
You should put the disguise on and speak with Codemaster Deethuk, Commander Fastfuse, and Elementalist Starion each alone. Get them to turn their backs on you, and when they do, strike quickly!
You'll have to deal with all three of them if the Twilight Bulwark is to be neutralized.
Now that those three are dealt with, the combined forces from Freewind Post should be able to handle the rest of the cultists here.
- The end days are nigh!
- Isn't it weird that we're keeping Magatha Grimtotem captive here? Good thing all of her totems were destroyed. (Fact: they were destroyed by Baine after retaking Thunder Bluff.
- I even heard that she poisoned Cairne Bloodhoof. Wish she were on our side.
- There's a little blood on your armor there. Are you okay?
- Do I know you? No? Welcome to the Twilight's Hammer.
- Hey, you haven't seen Grom-Grom have you? Orc, about this tall. No?
- Hmm. No one's seen him for a while. Probably went a.w.o.l.
- New recruit? Have you reported to the commander yet?
- Keep your eyes peeled. They say that freak that was attacking people earlier might still be around.
- Something big's brewing at the Withering to the east.
- Whatever it is, I hope that it'll be over soon and we get restationed somewhere nicer.
Fastfuse atop the watch tower @:
- What is it? I'm very busy, defender.
Commander, behind you! Gnomeregan paratroopers!
- Commander Fastfuse says: Paratroopers?!
Starion inside one of the elemental platforms @:
- How can I help you, gorgeous?
Look! Behind you! A mirror!
- Elementalist Starion says: A mirror? How wonderful!
Deethuk, in front of the code device to the southwest @
- What do you want, scrub? Get out of my face before I knock that grin off of yours with my hammer!
Deethuk, you're a little snot! Wait... what's wrong with your code device?
- Codemaster Deethuk says: Huh? What?
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.