Belbi Quikswitch can be found in Dun Morogh. She is the vendor for various Brewfest items which players can purchase from her using their Brewfest Prize Tokens. She is wearing her Eyesight Enhancing Romance Goggles.
She may also appear on the Darkmoon Isle.
|10||A drinking stein|
|50||A festive blue-colored, jaunty Tyrolean cap with feathers in it|
|50||A festive brown-colored, jaunty Tyrolean cap with feathers in it|
|50||A festive green-colored, jaunty Tyrolean cap with feathers in it|
|50||A festive purple-colored, jaunty Tyrolean cap with feathers in it|
|200||A festive outfit for female revelers|
|200||Duds for dudes attending the 'fest|
|150||A crown made of grain and pretzels|
|100||View everyone as a male gnome|
|100||View everyone as a female orc|
|5||Turns your mount into a kodo|
|5||Turns your mount into a ram|
|2||A beer hat effect, usable all throughout Brewfest|
|100||Toy. Summons a pandaren keg on your back, from which you can toss to other players|
|200||Toy. Summons a portable version of the Brewfest Pony Keg, a Keg Pony loaded with two kegs|
|100||Toy. Drops a pony keg on the ground for a few minutes; click to tap some|
|2||Turns your mount into aram or kodo|
|20||Turns your mount into aram or kodo; item does not expire|
|200||Toy. Summons Steamworks Sausage Grill, which acts like a Cooking fire. 30 mins cooldown|
|100||Toy. Places a Brewfest Banner on your back. Lasts for 1 hour, 2 hours cooldown|
|200||Starts a quest to join the Brew of the Month Club, needed for a Brewfest achievement|
|50||Cancels the Brew of the Month Club membership|
|200||Goggles granting drunk vision at will|
|300||Upgrades heirloom weapon to scale up to 90 level|
|500||Upgrades heirloom weapon to scale up from 90 to 100 level|
|500||Upgrades heirloom weapon to scale up from 100 to 110 level|
Hey there, good looking! What can I do to help you out?
What's with your crazy goggles?
- I understand that many individuals seek romance in taverns and festivals like this one, but alcohol dulls the senses and makes calculating the difficulties of daily life all fuzzy!
- But I've found a solution! Through many trials and tribulations, I've engineered an extraordinary device! With these goggles on, ANYONE looks attractive!
- Mmm... including you, cutie! Tell you what. I'll give you a discount!
- I have another question.
What's the "Brew of the Month" club?
- You haven't heard of the "Brew of the Month" club? It's a bunch oif really cute guys that want to celebrate Brewfest all year long! They tried to bring Brewfest back in the past, but it never lasted very long.
- Once you join the club you get mailed a different brew every month! If you like that brew, you can talk to the vendors in Ironforge to get more brew.
- I think you are cute enough to join the club. You give me a few prize tokens and I'll give you the forms. Then maybe we can celebrate Brewfest together, all year round!
- I have another question.
- Brewfest has undergone some changes since its first year. We now issue Brewfest tokens instead of tickets. If you have old tickets, I can exchange them for you.
Let me browse your goods.
- What an impressive display of alluring prospects!
- Sweetie! Are you interested in a woman able to hold intelligent discourse and look attractive while doing so?
- You! The cute one! Would you like to go over to my place and look over my tool collection?
- Ooo, walk by again, cutie! Your posterior muscles are very finely toned!
- Yoohoo! Over here, sweet stuff!
- Yoooohoo, you well-proportioned charmer, you!
Due to some 2008 Brewfest bugs, all token vendors had to sell Wolpertinger's Tankard for 50. This was removed in Brewfest 2009 but returned in Brewfest 2012 for 200 tokens, apparently as a permanent offering.
- Patch 2.2.2 (2007-10-02): Added.