Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- Nothing incites the killing urge like the taste of one's own blood.
Berserker Rage is a level 40 warrior ability that Enrages the warrior, rendering them immune to Fear, and Incapacitate effects and removing any such effects currently afflicting them. It lasts 6 seconds, and has a 1 minute cooldown.
- Berserker Rage is not affected by the Global Cooldown.
Tips and tactics
- Berserker Rage is usable in all stances, and should thus be used as needed: to break fear, sap or incapacitate effects, or to generate extra rage from damage taken when under attack (tanking, PvP, solo).
- The immunities can help immensely in PvP combat, where any class who can uses fear effects often. Carefully timed fear immunity can really ruin a Warlock's day, and the other immunities help defend against several Rogue abilities as well as .
- While it may be preferable to save Berserker Rage for when it's needed most, with a 6-second duration and a 1-minute cooldown, it is possible to have Berserker Rage up 1/5 of the time. In situations where its immunities are of little use, this makes the most of its rage generation effect.
In the TCG.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): No longer triggers . Cooldown increased to 1 minute (up from 30 seconds), duration reduced to 6 seconds (down from 10 seconds).
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Tooltip simplified.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Instead of causing extra Rage generation when taking damage, now generates 10 Rage and increases physical damage done by 10% for 6 sec.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Tooltip clarified to indicate this ability breaks existing Fear, Sap, and Incapacitate effects.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Berserker Rage is now usable in all stances.
- Patch 1.1.0 (2004-11-07): Moved to level 32.
- Up from Level 30
- Up from Level 30
- Patch 0.12 (2004-10-11): Added.