|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
- Berserker Stance generates half as much bonus rage from auto-attacks as .
- Berserker Stance is the third and final stance available to a warrior.
- Berserker Stance is unsuitable for most tanking, due to the increased damage taken and lack of increased threat output compared to .
Previously, Berserker Stance was exclusively granted to the warrior via the warrior class quest in The Barrens. With the changes in Patch 4.0.1, this quest was no longer required, and was removed in patch 4.0.3a.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Now has a 1.5-second cooldown (down from 3 seconds).
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now generates extra rage from auto-attacks and from damage taken, instead of increasing damage done.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Berserker Stance now increases damage done by 10%. (Old - Critical hit chance is increased by 3% and all damage taken is increased by 5%.) Available at level 30 for 71 25.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Now increases damage taken by 5% (down from 10%).
- Patch 1.2.0 (2004-12-18): Now increases critical strike chance by 3% instead of granting 10% melee haste. Extra damage taken reduced from 20% to 10%.