Bestial Wrath is a level 40 Beast Mastery hunter ability.
- Bestial Wrath causes the hunter and their pet to turn red. It also increases the size of the pet.
- Bestial Wrath is an epic Hunter spell in Hearthstone. The flavor text reads: "The seething wrath is just beneath the surface. Beneath that is wild abandon, followed by slight annoyance."
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Cooldown effect now learned at level 54.
- Hotfix (2016-09-23): "Bestial Wrath damage bonus increased to 25%."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): No longer causes the pet to break all loss of control effects or shots to cost 50% less Focus, but increases the hunter's damage by 20% (up from 10%). Using now reduces the cooldown, but its cooldown has been increased from 1 minute to 1.5 minutes.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now naturally includes the effects of .
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): May now be activated when there is no line of sight to the Hunter's pet.
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): No longer grants Hunter pets immunity to crowd control effects, and instead now breaks existing crowd control effects when activated.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now a baseline ability instead of a talent.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Cost removed and damage bonus decreased to 20%.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): The duration of this talent has been reduced to 10 seconds. In addition, hunters with this talent will do 10% additional damage at all times.
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): The immunity granted by Bestial Wrath now lasts the full duration of the ability. It also now grants immunity to .
|Rank 1||Rank 2|