Bilgewater Bonanza Go Boom
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
120 (Requires 120)
- Bilgewater goblin slain (12)
- Void Tear opened (optional)
I have met very few goblins that I respect, but I must give them universal credit for one thing: they are persistent.
I am certain the Alliance will be pleased if you interrupt their mining operations again.
My regiment is available to aid you, but our combat tactics are unconventional. When you wish our help, call into the Void and we will answer.
You will receive:
- 23 40
- 17,850 XP
The Bilgewater Cartel has squandered much on their lust and greed.
I do not doubt that those goblins will be replaced, like the ones you previously dealt with.
But we have at least set back their progress and given our allies here additional breathing room.
On accept of all three:
- Dark Iron Grenadier says: Ye wee elves be needin' some help with yer mission? Dark Irons can take care of it!
- Void Assassin says: Thank you, my dirt-stained friend, but we move more quickly on our own.
- Void Assassin says: We have everything under control. Relax and enjoy your ale.
- Dark Iron Grenadier says: Don't mind if I do.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.