Bindings of the Windlord (quest)
110 (Requires 110)
Retrieve both Bindings of the Windlord and 10 Infernal Brimstone.
Return to me with both bindings, and with powerful enough ore to bind them, and I will arrange your audience with Thunderaan the Windlord.
And so you return with the Bindings in hand. The Firelord will be very displeased to have lost these.
Thrymjaris will not appear near the top of Thorim's Peak if you have not done the "Trial of Will" chapter of (ending with ).
Do you seek to imprison the Windlord with these bindings? Or do you have some other intent?
- I do not fear the Windlord. As long as I have this binding, he should fear me.
- Begone, <race>. I want nothing to do with your foolish plans.
- I have no desire to imprison the Windlord. I wish to come to an arrangement with him.
- Thunderaan has returned through the efforts of the Earthen Ring. The new Windlord has risen, and it is he you should speak to about these wretched creations.
- But even then, just one Binding is of little use even to the lord of Skywall.
- What would the Windlord require to arrange an audience?
- Bold, <race>. The elemental lords are not known for their generosity.
- Still, should you recover both bindings and ore powerful enough to turn them into something of use, then I will arrange your audience with Thunderaan the Windlord/
- Use the time between then and now to consider the wisdom of this meeting. I shall understand if you do not return.
- I see.
If you chose the first dialogue option, Thrymjaris will not speak to you further regarding the bindings. To fix this, queue for a Arena Skirmishes and then leave the group.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.