Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Title||<Steamwheedle Preservation Society>|
|Affiliation(s)||Steamwheedle Preservation Society|
- Zapcrackle: Hey! What's the big idea trying to bring your goons in here to stop my business?
- Starminder: Business?! These are priceless artifacts that you're offloading here!
- Zapcrackle: In my experience, 'priceless' just means really expensive. What do you expect me to do, give them away?
- Starminder: The Horde needs those artifacts! We must study them if we wish to gain the upper hand in this war.
- Zapcrackle: That still doesn't answer my question.
- Starminder: Listen, you green little twerp! You'll hand over the artifacts or we will be forced to take them!
- Zapcrackle: Easy pal, how 'bout I give you a nice discount and you can be on your way. How does five percent sound?
- Starminder: Are you mad?
- Zapcrackle: Fair enough, ten. And I wouldn't try any funny business if I were you. Nobody wants in bad with the Cartel.
- Even though he had the title of a Steamwheedle, he was tagged as part of the Bilgewater Cartel which was probably an oversight, and was fixed at some point.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.