||It is requested that a screenshot or screenshots be included in this article to improve its quality.
Bizmo is the gnome who operates Bizmo's Brawlpub in Deeprun Tram. Little is known about his history, apart from that he went to engineering school in Gnomeregan. He also dated Millie Watt, who now appears as a combatant in the Brawlpub.
This section concerns content related to Battle for Azeroth.
Bizmo is found in Area 52 in the Netherstorm while a void ethereal named Xan-Sallish has been impersonating him.
||This article or section contains information that is out-of-date.
- Please replace the old information with up to date information.
- This may include rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and wikifying.
- Player introduction
- Now entering the arena: a Rank 1 <race> <class>, <name>! <Name> is pretty new around here, so go easy!
- Now entering the arena: an up-and coming Rank 2 <class>, <name>!
- Put your hands together for <name>! <Name> is a Rank 3 <class>.
- Here's our challenger. Today, we welcome a Rank 4 <race> <class>, <name>!
- Gladiator introduction
- Rank 1
- Also entering the arena: Bruce, a crocolisk that we found!
- In the other corner, we have Vian, the flame-flinging follower of the Thunder King!
- Also entering the arena: Goredome! He WILL attempt to gore you. With his dome.
- Well, wrap me in leather and tug my leash: it's Dungeon Master Vishas!
- Rank 2
- He'll peck your eyes out if you give him a chance. It's Dippy!
- Also entering the arena: Kirrawk, wind-wielding arrakoa[sic] of the Terokkar Forest!
- In the other corner... a disgusting green pile of goblin idiocy, riding on a lumbering chariot of shame. It's Fran and Riddoh! Everybody boo!
- Now this is what I'm talking about! More dinosaurs, please! It's King Kulaka!!
- Rank 3
- Hey hey! Look what we've scooped up for you today... it's Blat!
- From deep within the bowels of Blackrock Mountain, it's Sanoriak, master of flame!
- We found this one scuttling in circles in Silithus. From the looks of him, somebody mostly killed him already. It's Ixx!
- We spent days trying to find this one in Sholazar Basin. Welcome to the jungle! It's Mazhareen!
- Rank 4
- And in this corner! He's angry. He's deadly. He's a little bit adorable. Straight out of Neverest, it's Crush!
- I never thought I'd see the day! Our former champion, out of retirement! Put your big, beefy hands together for Leona Earthwind!
- When I see her smile, it makes me smile. When she casts a spell, it puts a spell on me. When I see her horns, it makes me feel... intrigued. It's Dominika!
- Get ready to dance! Deeken's in the house!
- Rank 5
- Up next, it's Millie Watt! I used to date her in engineering school!
- Also entering the arena: Everybody's favorite magical 12-foot-tall corpse, Fjoll! Am I pronouncing that right?
- Oh dear... I'm sorry, but it looks like you're going to have to fight Proboskus.
- The opposition includes some of Gnomeregan's finest... although they've all seen better days. It's the leper gnome quintet!
- Rank 6
- We found this one cawing up a storm in Auchindoun. Give it up for Yikkan Izu!
- Some of you veterans might remember this guy. He may be Broken, but today, he means to break you! It's Akama!
- We also welcome Smash Hoofstomp, the terrible tauren from Thunder Bluff! Look at those GREAT shoulderpads!
- Quiet down, everyone... we we don't want to make it angry. Just gaze in silent awe at Unguloxx, the murderaffe!
- Rank 7
- Their partnership was never meant to be. It actually makes me sick a little bit. Here comes GG Engineering!
- Also entering the arena: The Dark Summoner. Wow, he doesn't even have a real name. Spooky!
- Also entering the arena: Battletron! This hunk o' junk is just waiting to explode all over you!
- And... Meatball.
- Rank 8
- Hmm. That's actually some pretty good engineering down there. It's Disruptron time!
- We have a special guest today: the always-endearing, ever-resilient, Millhouse Manastorm! Good luck, <name>!
- And in the other corner, we have... a big cloud of scary floating eyes? This doesn't look good.
- Time running out
- Do you smell smoke?
- I think it's about time to call this fight.
- I think we've seen just about enough of this. Am I right?
- Is it getting hot in here? Or is it just me?
- The fire's coming!
- Time's nearly up!
- We don't have all night. Hurry it up already!
- We've got a whole list of people who want to fight, you know.
- Player win
- <name> is our victor!
- <name> wins! <name> wins!
- Ahhh ha ha ha! So much blood! Nice.
- Brilliant victory, <name>! Now get back in line.
- Congratulations, <name>! Try not to leave any bloody footprints outside of the arena.
- It's official! <name> managed not to die. Great job not dying, <name>!
- Keep 'em comin', <name>.
- Well well well! <name> wins! Looks like I owe someone some money.
- Player loss
- <name>, <name>, <name>. Next time, try not to die so much.
- <His/Her> name was <name>.
- Honestly, <name>... were you even trying?
- Ouch... sorry, <name>. Get back in line and try again.
- Sorry, <name>. Now would you kindly remove your corpse so that the others can have a go?
- That... did not end well.
- Yechhh... what a mess. Can we get a priest or something over here?!
- You wanna make an omelet, you're gonna have to break a few eggs.