We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Black Market Auction House
In Patch 6.0.2, she decided to move her operation to the Ring of Blood on Draenor for more lucrative markets. In Patch 7.0.3, she left Draenor and relocated to Dalaran above the Broken Isles, setting up shop among the lawless elements in the Underbelly.
In Patch 6.2.0, a representative of the black market auction house was introduced, will become a resident of your garrison upon completing . Which comes from rewarded from the shipyard mission Black Market Journal. She allows you to browse the current active auctions, but no bids can be placed.
How it works
Instead of buying items from other players like the regular Auction House, items on the Black Market are generated and listed by NPCs. The items are listed for one day only. The items for sale vary from items that were made unobtainable, to rare drops and TCG items. All items are listed infrequently, so it should not be seen as a reliable way to farm rarities.
Bidding works like the regular Auction House. There is no buyout price. The sky (or the gold cap) is the limit when competing with other players for the final bid. With a successful purchase, the item is sent in the mail. Normal Bind on Pickup rules apply, so you must bid on the correct character.
The supply of items is realm-based. Each realm will have different items for sale at any one time and prices are likely to vary wildly from server to server.
If empty, the item window will list "There are no items at this time. Please check back later."
Items for sale
These are items that may appear for sale. There may be more items which, due to the random nature of listings, have not been seen yet.
- Tier 3 armor pieces
- Redemption/TCG pets:
- Vendor pets: (note that the bidding price starts at a value vastly more than the actual vendor price)
- Redemption/TCG mounts:
Most auctions are posted by various well known NPCs, depending on the item type:
- from Warcraft Pets sells all the Argent Tournament pets.
- and of <Droffers and Son Salvage> in Orgrimmar list many Tier 3 pieces.
- sells his blast hammer; .
- , a Stormwind City poison vendor, sells Druid Tier 3.
- , the NPC who redeems TCG codes in Booty Bay, sells TCG items.
- , a Stormwind bartender wearing a top hat and tux with shorts and flipflops, sells some Tier 3.
- , a Dalaran vendor who sells exotic mounts, as well as the mailer behind and , sells various mounts.
- from the Ring of Blood sells Zena's kittens.
- Elusive goblin leader Trade Prince Gallywix sells crafting patterns.
- sells the .
- sells his own guitar; .
- , the Undead guitarist for the Tauren Chieftains, sells his own instrument Arcanite Ripper.
- , , and also sell items.
- sells the WoD version of the along with some raredrops.
- sells a .
- sells a .
The subject of this section has been removed from World of Warcraft.
- sells ilvl 509 heroic items.
- , another reference to Gonktarget of the Knog's Bow of Ineptitude weapon series, sells Mythic Blackrock Foundry gear.
- Shred (bodyguard)
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Relocated to the Underbelly in Dalaran at the Broken Isles.
- Hotfix (2015-12-09): "Black Market Auction House should now have a chance to offer items from Warlords Season 3 instead of Season 2."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14):
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.