Blackrock Depths (quest)
120 (Requires 120)
Travel through Blackrock Depths and complete the scenario.
<Name>, I'm glad ta see ya. King Anduin asked my Dark Iron to research Azerite and its potential uses. We've made a breakthrough! Will ya come to me home in Blackrock Depths? I'd like ta show ya personally what we've come up with, and it requires the Black Anvil.
The mind o' a dwarf is a glorious thing.
Meddlin' goblin bastards!
<Moira takes a deep breath.>
Sorry, I just canna abide those green miscreants any longer.
- Moira Thaurissan says: I'm ready when ye are, <name>. Talk tae me when ye want tae go tae the Blackrock Depths.
Talk to Moira:
- (Quest) I am ready to go to Blackrock Depths.
This begins the Blackrock Depths scenario.
The Black Anvil
- Description: Meet with Moira, Thaelin and Thurgaden at the Black Anvil in Blackrock Depths.
- Meet the Dark Iron at the Black Anvil
- Moira Thaurissan says: Thanks fer comin', <name>.
- Moira Thaurissan says: I've had me best workin' on refinin' Azerite since it first appeared in our depths.
- Moira Thaurissan says: They're makin' progress. Anduin keeps askin' fer updates seems like every day, so I thought I'd show ye what we've learned.
A Bit o' Azerite
- Description: Put Azerite on the Black Anvil.
- Azerite placed on the Black Anvil (0/1)
- Moira Thaurissan says: Thaelin, Thurgaden, put yer backs into it.
- Thaelin Darkanvil says: Aye, Queen-Regent.
- Thaelin Darkanvil says: Mind poppin' some more Azerite up on the anvil fer me, <name>?
- Anvil-Thane Thurgaden says: <Class>, we're sure tae encounter spontaneous azer-genesis incidents while shapin' the Azerite. Think ye can handle it?
- Thaelin Darkanvil says: What the curmudgeonly bookworm means is, watch our backs when the elements attack us.
Go over to the Crate o' Azerite on the other side of the anvil from where you entered, and pick it up. Bring it over to the anvil.
- Description: Defend Anvil-Thane Thurgaden and Thaelin Darkanvil as they shape the Azerite.
- Defend Anvil-Thane Thurgaden and Thaelin Darkanvil as they shape the Azerite (0/100%)
Thurgaden begins channeling fire into the Azerite while Thaelin works with his hammer.
- Moira Thaurissan says: We've discovered the application o' great magic tae Azerite can have some unexpected results.
- Moira Thaurissan yells: Incomin' elementals!
Waves of Congealed Azerite spawn and attack. Kill them to fill up the meter.
- Moira Thaurissan yells: Here come some more o' them!
Slag in the Works
- Description: Await orders from Moira Thaurissan.
- Receive orders from Moira (0/1)
After the Unbound Azerite dies, Moira's chief aid Drukan runs in.
- Drukan says: Goblins! In the tunnels!
- Drukan says: Thought ye oughta know.
- Moira Thaurissan says: Spineless green turds think tae attack us in our home?!
- Drukan has a lie down.
- Moira Thaurissan says: Anvil-Thane, go gather yer sorcerers for a counterattack!
- Moira Thaurissan says: Champion, take the Dark Iron Highway an' see that it's secure!
- Moira Thaurissan says: Thaelin, head up through the Hall o' Craftin'! They might be on the way tae the Black Vault.
Scorchin' the Sky
- Description: The goblins are attacking! Take down the Skyscorchers.
- Venture Co. Skyscorcher defeated (0/8)
- <Moira mutters to herself.>
- Moira Thaurissan says: Just when things started lookin' good fer us.
Dark Iron Highway
- Description: Defend the Dark Iron Highway.
- Defend the Dark Iron Highway (0/100%)
- Moira Thaurissan yells: All right, ye made quick work o' those! We're openin' the door. I can hear a whole lot o' enemies on the other side. Watch yer back!
The door to the Dark Iron Highway opens. Inside the hall are Wanton Sappers, Lesser Crawler Mines (buried in the roadway), Azerite Extractors, and Venture Co. Earthshapers - trash mobs from the MOTHERLODE!!.
Scoria in Flux
- Defeat Rixxa Fluxflame.
- Rixxa Fluxflame defeated (0/1)
After the highway is cleared, Rixxa Fluxflame (the third boss of the MOTHERLODE!!) arrives in the tunnels leading to the Detention Block:
- Rixxa Fluxflame yells: If you want something done right... use bigger explosives!
- Moira Thaurissan says: I dunnae know who that is, but I'm sure she needs killin'!
Fight Rixxa. At about 70%, the Coin-Operated Crowd Pummeler (the first boss of the MOTHERLODE!!) arrives:
- Coin-Operated Crowd Pummeler yells: Target acquired.
- Rixxa Fluxflame yells: Alright boys, let's wrap it up!
Hammmer to the Anvil
- Description: Meet the Dark Irons back at the Black Anvil.
The Pummeler stuns you, and then Rixxa climbs on and makes her exit.
- Rixxa Fluxflame yells: Uh oh! Looks like I gotta reset our "days since gruesome death" tracker.
- Moira Thaurissan says: Everyone meet back at the Black Anvil. We need a damage report!
Head back through the door to the Black Anvil - which has been cracked completely in half. Entering the room completes the scenario, as Thaelin and Thurgaden return.
- Thaelin Darkanvil says: Queen-Regent! Are ye all right lass?!
- Moira Thaurissan says: I'm fine. Ye don't look so good yerself.
- Thaelin Darkanvil says: Some sort o' pummeler ambushed me an' stole Ironfoe!
- Moira Thaurissan says: Son o' the core! That must've been the big mech that slammed into me!
- Anvil-Thane Thurgaden says: You two, open yer eyes! Look at the Black Anvil!
- Thaelin Darkanvil says: Hell's bells!
- Moira Thaurissan says: Anvil-Thane, Darkanvil, figure out how tae repair the Black Anvil.
- Moira Thaurissan says: <Name>, I've got another task fer ye.. Those savages were Venture Co. That means they're gonna be in Kezan, probably deliverin' Ironfoe into the greasy hands o' Mogul Razdunk as we speak.
- Moira Thaurissan says: Will ye go recover the hammer? It's a power unto itself an' could spell disaster fer us if the goblins figure out how tae use it.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.