This article lists Blackwing Lair loot. This is a level 60 40-player raid instance that is a step up from Molten Core, as bosses drop Tier 2 set pieces. Therefore, most of the loot inside here is superior than that of the Molten Core loot.
Head of Nefarian
Nefarian drops the [Head of Nefarian], which like most other end-bosses starts a reward quest for killing the last boss of an instance. Turning in the Head allows players to choose from the following rewards:
The bosses of Blackwing Lair all drop two Tier 2 set pieces except for Firemaw, Ebonroc and Flamegor who drop two Tier 2 gloves between the three of them and can also draw from a shared loot table.
Bosses appear in this table in the order that they are encountered in the instance.
The Burning Crusade
- Auchindoun (Auchenai Crypts, Mana-Tombs, Sethekk Halls, Shadow Labyrinth)
- Black Temple
- Coilfang Reservoir (Slave Pens, Underbog, Steamvault, Serpentshrine Cavern)
- Gruul's Lair
- Hellfire Citadel (Hellfire Ramparts, Blood Furnace, Shattered Halls, Magtheridon's Lair)
- Tempest Keep (Mechanar, Botanica, Arcatraz, The Eye)
Wrath of the Lich King
- Azjol-Nerub (Azjol-Nerub, Ahn'kahet: The Old Kingdom)
- Chamber of Aspects (Obsidian Sanctum, Ruby Sanctum)
- Crusaders' Coliseum (Trial of the Champion, Trial of the Crusader)
- Drak'Tharon Keep
- Icecrown Citadel (Forge of Souls, Pit of Saron, Halls of Reflection, Icecrown Citadel)
- Nexus (The Nexus, Oculus, Eye of Eternity)
- Ulduar (Halls of Stone, Halls of Lightning, Ulduar)
- Utgarde (Utgarde Keep, Utgarde Pinnacle)
- Vault of Archavon
- Violet Hold