Blaze of Glory
90 (Requires 90)
Use the Lucifrium Bead to destroy 8 Bleeding Hollow huts.
- Bleeding Hollow huts burned x8
We can't stay here forever. We NEED to keep moving. But first - we need a distraction.
<Khadgar conjures a small gem.>
This bead should burn anything flammable that you get close to. With your skill, and a bit of luck, you might be able to take the attention of the Bleeding Hollow orcs off our group.
You will receive:
- Archmage Khadgar says: We cannot stay here long. Soon, the entirety of the Iron Horde will be upon us.
- Archmage Khadgar says: <Name>, our champion, will stay back and disrupt the enemy camp. The rest of us will seek safe passage through the jungle.
- Vindicator Maraad says: Fight well, <name>.
- Thrall says: Good luck.
Out of the frying pan, into the woods.
Take a breath, then get ready, <name>. There's not much time to rest.
- 13700 XP
While killing orcs and freeing prisoners, use the bonus action button when it appears near any huts not on fire. There are five huts near the Frostwolf prisoners, and three huts near the Karabor prisoners.
Once done with all three, find Khadgar and the party up the hill, southeast of where the Karabor prisoners were. Turn in to Khadgar.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.