||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
- Blessed Recovery (3 ranks)
- Holy, Tier 3
- After being struck by a melee or ranged critical hit, Blessed Recovery heals you for 5/10/15% of the damage taken over 6 sec. Additional critical hits taken during the effect increase the healing received.
Blessed Recovery is a third tier priest talent in the Holy tree. It allows you to recover health after a critical strike.
- If you receive a critical strike, subsequent critical strikes will NOT stack on top of your existing Blessed Recovery. Instead, it will refresh the ability with the value of your last critical strike. For example, if you take a 3000 damage critical hit,you will receive the Blessed Recovery effect for 750 damage (assuming max rank). If you take a 1000 damage critical strike directly afterwards, it will overwrite your current Blessed Recovery with a 250 damage restore.
- This talent is mainly useful in PvP against rogues, warriors and hunters. However, due to the lack of a stacking effect, its effect is somewhat lessened.
- This talent is also improved to some extent with [Blessed Resilience]. It guarantees that you heal for the critical strike damage and not have another one overwrite it since you cannot be critted on for 6 seconds.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Removed.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Now a Physical buff, and therefore no longer dispellable.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Now stacks with the more crits you receive, improving the healing.