Blessing of Salvation
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
|Blessing of Salvation|
Blessing of Salvation was a level 60 Protection paladin talent.
Tips and tactics
It was usually best used for damage dealers in raid in term of damage improvement. Hunters were an exception because their threat reduction ability is so effective.
- Hotfix (2016-08-02): "The new talent Cavalier is available to be chosen at level 30 (Holy), 60 (Protection), and 90 (Retribution). This replaces Blessing of Salvation for Protection Paladins."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Re-added and redesigned.
- Old: Places a Blessing on the party member, reducing the amount of all threat generated by 30% for 10 min. Players may only have one Blessing on them per Paladin at any one time.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Removed.
- Patch 1.3.0 (2005-03-07): Now castable on all raid targets.
- Patch 1.1.0 (2004-11-07):
- Moved to level 26, duration increased, cooldown removed, effect reduced.
- Blessing of salvation correctly affects healing over time spells.