Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Blinding the Riverblades
87 (Requires 86)
Kill 8 Riverblade Pathstalkers in the areas surrounding Crane Wing Refuge.
- Riverblade Pathstalker slain x8
"A hooded falcon catches no quarry."
This is one of the first mantras we teach young monks at the temple. It means that even a foe as swift and lethal as a falcon can be neutralized by depriving its senses.
The sauren have scouts all over the region acting as eyes for their raiding parties.
It's time we put their eyes out, don't you think?
We cannot risk any more saurok ambushes, but we're in no position to take them on in force. Fortunately, with you here, we shouldn't need to.
Well done. I only wish I could have accompanied you...
The blood on these hand-wraps is not my own, you know.
- 129000 XP
Saurok are to the west and south. Snakes are in the water. Get within interact distance of the traps (but not too close), then click on "Scrutiny", then the traps to avoid taking damage and get quest credit.
On complete of all three:
- Koro Mistwalker says: Anduin, will you join me? With the saurok threat at bay for now, it's time we discuss our next move.
- Anduin Wrynn says: Certainly.
- Anduin walks over from his position to where Koro is sitting.
- Anduin Wrynn says: There should be plenty of anti-venom, thanks to <name>.
- Koro Mistwalker says: Thank you - both of you. The Red Crane has always symbolized hope to our people, but in his absence, I fear that even my thoughts began to darken.
- Anduin Wrynn says: Think no more on despair, Koro. We have a saying where I'm from: It is darkest just before the dawn.
- Koro Mistwalker chuckles.
- Koro Mistwalker says: That it is. You speak with a wisdom beyond your years. If we get through this, I think I'd like to know more about where you're from.
They both offer quests.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.