Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
October 28 - 29
Blizzard.com (broken archive)
BlizzCon 2005 was a BlizzCon event hosted by Blizzard Entertainment that took place at the Anaheim Convention Center between October 28-29, 2005. There were more than 8,000 people who attended BlizzCon 2005.
- StarCraft: Ghost gaming
- World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade gaming
- Level 60 Elite Tauren Chieftain concert
- Sound Alike, Dance and Costume Contests.
- World of Warcraft
- Expansion Demo
- Raid Discussion
- Dungeon Creation
- Lore & Quest Design
- Professions & Items
- Character Class Discussion
- Ghost Demo
- Careers in Gaming
- Blizzard Cinematic Design
- Comic Panel
All BlizzCon attendees received their share of free Blizzard swag, including a beta key for the World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade trial, an in-game baby Murloc vanity pet named "Murky", as well as a BlizzCon T-Shirt, BlizzCon playing cards, and other Blizzard-themed souvenir items.
- John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain was invited to cover this BlizzCon because of his work with the Blue Plz! podcast and the World of Warcraft Radio.