Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
November 8 - 9
BlizzCon 2013 is a BlizzCon event hosted by Blizzard Entertainment that took place at the Anaheim Convention Center on November 8-9, 2013. There were more than 26,000 people who attended BlizzCon 2013.
The official date for BlizzCon 2013 was announced on February 19, 2013.
Warcraft Features and Schedule
- Opening Ceremony (19:00 – 19:45 UTC)
- World of Warcraft: What's Next? (20:30 – 22:00 UTC)
- The World of Warcraft design team spotlights upcoming content, features, and game updates.
- Hearthstone : Fireside Chat (22:15 – 23:15 UTC)
- The Hearthstone designers discuss how the game was born and grew, along with current metagame trends.
- World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues (22:30 – 23:30 UTC)
- A discussion of Warcraft's settings, lore, and the direction of the story.
- Art of World of Warcraft (23:45 – 00:45 UTC)
- The World of Warcraft art team gives players a look at the process of creating the game's environments, enemies, and other artwork.
- World of Warcraft Live Raid (18:00 – 19:00 UTC)
- Two PvE guilds compete in a race to complete the Siege of Orgrimmar raid.
- World of Warcraft Raids, Gameplay, Questing, and More (19:30 – 20:30 UTC)
- The World of Warcraft team shows what's to come, including raids, dungeons, questing, and other gameplay features.
- Warcraft Movie Presentation (21:00 – 22:00 UTC)
- Duncan Jones and key Blizzard personnel discuss the upcoming Warcraft film.
- World of Warcraft Q&A (22:30 – 23:30 UTC)
- The World of Warcraft development team fields questions about the game's lore, dungeons, zones, raids, and more (but not classes).
- Hands-on play time with the latest versions of Blizzard Entertainment games
- Global finals for Blizzard eSports, featuring top pro gamers from around the world
- In-depth discussion panels with Blizzard game developers and artists
- Competitive and casual tournaments for players to showcase their talents
- Community contests with great prizes
- Commemorative merchandise based on Blizzard Entertainment’s game universes
- More activities and attractions to be announced on www.blizzcon.com
- $175.00 USD per ticket (same as BlizzCon 2011)
- $39.99 USD per virtual ticket (same as BlizzCon 2011)
- Sold in two batches:
- Only 4 tickets available per household
- $500.00 USD per ticket (200 tickets total)
- Tickets available on Wednesday, May 1, 2013 at 10:00am Pacific Time (California)
- Includes BlizzCon 2013 ticket
- Limit 2 per household
- To be held Thursday, November 7th, 2013
The Virtual Ticket allows access to DirectTV's BlizzCon Pay-Per-View event, and offers a streaming internet video of multiple channels.
- Price is $39.95 USD
The Opening Ceremony and Tournaments are streamed by Blizzard for free.
- Murkalot mini-pet, a baby Murloc with Diablo paladin-esque characteristics
- StarCraft II bonus, Tearin' Stitches portrait and Stitches' Hook decal
- Hearthstone mystery minion
- Diablo III banner, Mark of Death
- Cute But Deadly plushies: Arthas, Kerrigan and Diablo
This is Murkalot.
- Just Another Morning (Extended Ver.) - 2nd Place
- Diablo 3 Live Action Short Film - Gamer of Portland - 3rd Place
- This year's BlizzCon was the first to showcase Cute But Deadly with three new figurines available with the goodie bag.