|This article is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
November 3 - 4
BlizzCon 2017, also referred to as BlizzCon XI, was a BlizzCon event hosted by Blizzard Entertainment that took place at the Anaheim Convention Center on November 3-4, 2017. There were more than 35,000 people who attended BlizzCon 2017.
The official date for BlizzCon 2017 was announced on March 14, 2017.
An unexpected third batch of tickets was announced on June 21, 2017 after confirming that the convention center's new hall would be ready in time for BlizzCon.
- $199.00 USD per ticket (same as BlizzCon 2016)
- Sold in two batches:
- $39.99 USD per virtual ticket (same as BlizzCon 2016)
- Third batch
The Goodie Bag for 2017 was available for $45 USD ($35 for Virtual Ticket holders). Pre-purchasing was made available on September 13, 2017.
Standard package includes:
- A sleek black BlizzCon backpack, featuring a BlizzCon-themed lining
- A Badge Icon Pack containing 6 badges—1 each for World of Warcraft®, StarCraft® II, Diablo® III, Hearthstone®, Heroes of the Storm®, and Overwatch
- 1 Blizzard Collectible Pin from Series 4
- 1 Cute But Deadly Blind Vinyl from Series 3 (Overwatch Edition)
- 1 Overwatch Backpack Hanger featuring Eidgenossen Mercy, a BlizzCon exclusive
Customers can get the "epic package" for an additional $25 USD, which includes everything from the standard package plus the following:
- 1 Badge Booster Pack, containing 3 blind badges
- 1 additional Blizzard Collectible Pin from Series 4
- 1 additional Cute But Deadly Blind Vinyl from Series 3 (Overwatch Edition)
- 1 Overwatch Backpack Hanger Pack, containing 1 blind hanger
- 1 BlizzCon 2017 Merchy Pin, only available in the Epic Upgrade or with a $150+ purchase during the BlizzCon merch sale (coming soon!)
Attending the event or purchasing a virtual ticket gave players access to:
- & — Heroes of Azeroth can show their BlizzCon spirit with the Stormwind Skychaser mount (for the Alliance!) and Orgrimmar Interceptor mount (for the Horde!).
- BlizzCon 2017 Winston Skin — Through the power of science, Winston found himself teleported into BlizzCon 2017—and picked up this souvenir skin to mark the curious occasion.
- Murkromancer Pet — No one escapes the aaaaaughibbrgubugbugrguburgle! Rumor has it this necrotic, aquatic companion can command an army of dead fish, which is about as useful as you’d think.
- Mystery Goodie — What’s on deck for Hearthstone players? The Innkeeper’s not quite ready to show his hand quite yet!
- Nexus Razorback Mount…and More! — Charge into battle on the Nexus Razorback mount, make your mark on the Battlegrounds with a BlizzCon 2017 Banner and Cartoon Nexus Razorback Spray, and show your convention spirit with your BlizzCon 2017 Portrait.
- Junker SCV, Probe, and Drone Skins — Discovered on the fringe worlds by the notorious terran junker gangs who scour the Korprulu sector for salvage, these scrappy SCVs, Probes, and Drones are retrofitted and ready to take on your dirty work.
- Guard Duty
- The Broken Shore Reimagined if King Varian Wrynn was Soulstoned
- BlizzCon Movie Contest 2017 (mine entry)
- For Azeroth
- Azerothian Space Program
- Kel'Thuzad Fan Teaser
- Overwatch - I need Armor!
- Tracer's Express Delivery
- Нехватка Хила (Russian)
- нужны герои - Короткометражка (Russian)
- ^ Another Chance at Tickets for BlizzCon® 2017—On Sale July 5!. Blizzard Entertainment (2017-06-21). Retrieved on 2017-06-21.
- ^ Grab Your Epic BlizzCon® 2017 Goody Bag. Blizzard Entertainment (2017-09-13). Retrieved on 2017-09-20.
- ^ a b c d e f BLIZZCON® 2017 IN-GAME BONUS ITEMS INCOMING!. Blizzard Entertainment (2017-10-10). Retrieved on 2017-10-10.