|This article is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
BlizzCon 2019 will be the thirteenth BlizzCon event hosted by Blizzard Entertainment. The event was confirmed by 4FanSites during the content creators preview information for World of Warcraft Patch 8.2.0 from their time visiting Blizzard HQ.
- $229.00 USD per ticket (up from BlizzCon 2018, +$30 USD)
- Sold in two batches:
- Wednesday, May 4 at 10:00 a.m. PDT
- Saturday, May 8 at 7:00 p.m. PDT
- BlizzCon Portal Pass (new with 2019, tickets available on May 4 and May 8)
- Each ticket for $550 each
- Explore Darkmoon Faire the evening before BlizzCon, meet with Blizzard employees and special guests, get into the convention before general attendees, dodge registration and security lines, and preferred parking.
- Benefit Dinner Pass (tickets available on May 4 and May 8)
- Hearthstone Grandmasters
- Overwatch World Cup
- StarCraft II World Championship Series
- World of Warcraft Arena World Championship Finals
- World of Warcraft Mythic Dungeon International
Instead of a traditional goodie bag this year, it is a choice of one of the special Commemorative Collectibles statues - an Orc Grunt or a Human Footman - as a celerbration for the 25th anniversary of Warcraft. They are available for $45 just for one of them, $90 if purchasing them both. The presale for these collectibles ends on June 19.
- ^ Blizzard Event: Inhalte zu Patch 8.2 im Überblick (German). 4fansites (2019-04-11). Retrieved on 2019-04-12.
- ^ Stoy 2019-04-12. Patch 8.2 Rise of Azshara - Information Roundup from Content Creators. MMO-Champion. Retrieved on 2019-04-12.
- ^ Welcome Back to BlizzCon®!. Blizzard Entertainment (2019-04-25). Retrieved on 2019-04-25.
- ^ BlizzCon 2019 Commemorative Collectible Celebrates 25 Years of Warcraft. Blizzard Entertainment (2019-04-25). Retrieved on 2019-04-25.
- ^ BlizzCon 2019 Commemorative Collectibles - Presale Ends June 19. Blizzard Entertainment (2019-06-05). Retrieved on 2019-06-05.