Blizzard Publishing is an in-house publishing arm of Blizzard Entertainment. It is responsible for the "Blizzard Legends" and "Blizzard Manga" series (reprints of novels and mangas that are out-of-print), and in developing new tie-in works for its universes. The presence of an in-house arm allows Blizzard to release works to coincide with major releases rather than following traditional publishing cycles.
Formed in December 2016, the arm was founded in order to bring more of Blizzard's publishing work in-house, whereas previously, they had traditionally partnered with third parties. Between December 2016 and October 2018, Blizzard Publishing's output mostly focused on re-releasing books from past publishing partnerships. From October 2018 onwards, Blizzard Publishing will start releasing original hardcovers and audiobook adaptations of past works for the Diablo, StarCraft, and Warcraft settings.
- An Adult Coloring Book (2016)
- The Art of Hearthstone (2018)
- Windrunner: Three Sisters (2018)
- Hearthstone Dr. Boom comics (2018)
- ^ Blizzard Entertainment Establishes Book-Publishing Label. Business Wire (2016-12-08). Retrieved on 2016-12-08.
- ^ 2018-10-05, Blizzard Publishing Powers Up. Publishers Weekly, retrieved on 2018-10-06
- ^ a b Andrea Ayres 2018-07-21. SDCC ’18: An Inside Look at Blizzard Publishing. Beat Comics Culture.