World of Warcraft blog, news, and information
February 3, 2015
Alex Ziebart, Adam Holisky; patrons
The site is for the community, run by the community, and uses Patreon to help fund the site and staff.
On June 1, 2017, a series of major changes were introduced. The website layout was reorganized, site forums were added, Patreon benefits were redone, and a Discord server for BW was created. Alex Ziebart also officially stepped down as Editor-in-Chief, although still remaining a contributor to the website.
- Alex Ziebart, Owner
- Adam Holisky, Chief Executive Officer
- Elizabeth Harper, Managing Editor
- Anne Stickney, Sr. Managing Editor
- Michael Gray, Chief Marketing Officer
- Liz Harper, Editorial Director
- Mitch Mitchell, Editor
- Dan O’Halloran
- Matt Rossi
- ^ Alex Ziebart 2015-02-03. Welcome to Blizzard Watch. Blizzard Watch. Archived from the original on 2015-02-03. Retrieved on 2015-02-03.
- ^ Adam Holinsky 2017-06-01. Welcome to Blizzard Watch 2.0. Blizzard Watch. Retrieved on 2017-06-02.
- ^ Alex Ziebart 2017-05-26. Taking the Leap. Retrieved on 2017-06-02.