|Level||106 - 112 Elite|
|Former affiliation(s)||Quel'Thalas, Sunfury|
|Location||Violet Hold, Dalaran|
Blood-Princess Thal'ena is the daughter of the powerful vampyr Blood-Queen Lana'thel. She has been locked inside Violet Hold for years, suffering the gnawing pain of her eternal hunger. Now that her cell has opened, she intends to feed on the world.
Blood-Princess Thal'ena immediately uses Vampyr's Kiss to infect an enemy with Essence of the Blood Princess. When Essence of the Blood Princess wears off, the victim has a short amount of time to infect another target. If they cannot do so, they submit to Uncontrollable Frenzy.
- When infected with Essence of the Blood Princess all your damage is increased.
- Every player infected with Essence of the Blood Princess increases the damage of Shroud of Sorrow.
- Move Blood-Princess Thal'ena out of the blood pool when she casts Blood Swarm.
- Vampyr's Kiss — Deals 231250 to 268750 Physical damage to the target, granting them the Essence of the Blood Princess.
- Essence of the Blood Princess — You are infused with the blood of the Vampyr Princess, increasing all damage done by 100%, increasing Leech by 10% and reducing threat by 100%.
- Frenzied Bloodthirst — The caster must satiate their need for blood by biting a friendly unit, otherwise they lose their will to Princess Thal'ena. Cannot be used on existing vampyrs.
- Uncontrollable Frenzy — You succumb to the hunger and your will is bound to Princess Thal'ena. Increases damage done by 100%.
- Shroud of Sorrow — An aura of sorrow and despair emanates from the caster, inflicting 25000 Shadow damage every 2 sec. to enemies that are not vampyrs. Damage increased for every existing vampyr.
- Blood Swarm — Hurls blood bolts at random targets that inflict 190000 to 210000 Shadow damage to enemies nearby and creates a pool of blood at her feet that inflicts 47500 to 52500 Shadow damage every 1 sec to enemies within it.
- Blood Call — Calls to the blood pools in the area, causing one to coalesce into a Congealed Blood that crawls towards the princess.
- Congealed Blood — Summoned from existing blood pools in the area. Immediately begins making its way towards the Blood-Princess.
Please add any available information to this section.
|( · )||Blood artifact relic|
|( · )||Life artifact relic|
|( · )||Necklace|
|( · )||Cloak|
|( · )||Mail chest|
|( · )||Cloth gloves|
|( · )||Leather belt|
|( · )||Plate leggings|
|( · )||Healer trinket|
- Lord Malgath yells: Blood-Princess Thal'ena... You must be hungry after all these years in prison. Go and slake your thirst on the blood and souls of Dalaran!
- Lord Malgath yells: The San'layn are cold and arrogant creatures. They inflict pain for pure entertainment. All in all, they sound like my kind of people.
- Some of you will be food, some will be thralls, but all of you will die.
- Vampyr's Kiss
- Submit to the thirst.
- Uncontrollable Frenzy
- Now your will is mine!
- Killed a player
- None can resist my thirst!
- The hunger never ends...
- "Thal'ena" is an anagram of "Lana'thel", albeit with one less "L".
- She uses the same model as her mother.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2016-09-16): "Blood-Princess Thel'ena's Essence of the Blood Princess now increases pet and guardian damage done by 100%."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.