Blood Craze (warrior talent)
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
Blood Craze is a special talent which gives the warrior a chance to regenerate small amounts of health after taking damage.
Only marginally useful when leveling and fairly useless in tanking where players nullify critical attacks with defense rating, this ability is still useful in PvP. Given players' high critical strike rate, this talent will be in effect for most of the time that a warrior is being attacked.
Most PvP warriors opt to place three points in Blood Craze or use those points to supplement Commanding Shout based on the warrior's arena team. Players that are rarely attacked or have short matches will find Commanding Shout more useful. Warriors in longer matches where they are attacked find that the ability helps as a buffer when their healer is occupied or that the healing done over a long match can be considerable in reducing strain on a healer's mana.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Now heals for 1/2/3% of total health, down from 2.5/5/7.5%.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Healing increased from 2/4/6% to 2.5/5/7.5%. Duration reduced from 6 to 5 sec.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Now regenerates 2/4/6% of total health over 6 seconds.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Talent design changed. It now regenerates 1/2/3% of the warrior's total health over 6 seconds after being the victim of a critical strike.