100 - 110 (Requires 98)
+250 Highmountain Tribe
Defeat Torok Bloodtotem at Torok's Bluff.
- Torok Bloodtotem slain
Torok and his Bloodtotem will suffer for what they have done to us. Let's pay them a visit before they can mount an attack against the cave of my people.
The subject of this section did not make it out of the beta stages.
Drogbar are not violent by nature, despite our size. But the Bloodtotem crossed us, and they pay the debt in blood.
While killing Feltotem at Torok's Bluff:
- Torok Bloodtotem yells: No outsider will wield the Hammer of Khaz'goroth! Flay them alive!
While in the area, make sure to kill Torok's corrupted son, Mellok, who is standing at .
Upon walking onto the rope bridge between the main bluff and Torok's hut:
- Torok Bloodtotem yells: Don't let them cross that bridge or I'll have your hides!
Upon fully crossing the bridge:
- Torok Bloodtotem yells: We are Bloodtotem! Would you let the weak overcome us?!
Upon killing Torok:
- Navarrogg says: Torok will not trouble the Stonedark again. Let's head to the homeland of my people.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.