100 - 110 (Requires 98)
+250 Highmountain Tribe
Defeat Torok Bloodtotem at Torok's Bluff.
- Torok Bloodtotem slain
Torok and his Bloodtotem will suffer for what they have done to us. Let's pay them a visit before they can mount an attack against the cave of my people.
|The subject of this section did not make it out of the beta stages.|
Drogbar are not violent by nature, despite our size. But the Bloodtotem crossed us, and they pay the debt in blood.
While killing Feltotem at Torok's Bluff:
- Torok Bloodtotem yells: No outsider will wield the Hammer of Khaz'goroth! Flay them alive!
While in the area, make sure to kill Torok's corrupted son, Mellok, who is standing at .
Upon walking onto the rope bridge between the main bluff and Torok's hut:
- Torok Bloodtotem yells: Don't let them cross that bridge or I'll have your hides!
Upon fully crossing the bridge:
- Torok Bloodtotem yells: We are Bloodtotem! Would you let the weak overcome us?!
Upon killing Torok:
- Navarrogg says: Torok will not trouble the Stonedark again. Let's head to the homeland of my people.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.